Removing unsightly and unwanted body hair that somehow grows where you absolutely do not want it is definitely time consuming and painful!
Laser hair removal is on of the most popular aesthetic procedures worldwide and the perfect answer to unwanted body hair. It safely, gently, quickly and permanently removes or reduces unwanted facial and body hair. Additionally, laser hair removal is convenient and non-invasive.
Using a beam of high-intensity laser light that penetrates the skin to destroy the hair root, laser hair removal inhibits any future hair growth in the treated follicles.
- Lasers are precise. They selectively target dark, coarse hair while leaving surrounding skin undamaged.
- Laser treatments leave your skin smoother than waxing, shaving or electrolysis.
- Lasers are predictable. Most patients have permanent hair loss after three to seven treatments.
- Lasers are fast. Each pulse of the laser takes just a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at a time.
- Lasers can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second.
- Small areas such as the bikini line or upper lip can be treated in less than a minute.
- Large areas, such as the back, shoulders, abdomen or legs, may take up to an hour.
If you have heard about laser hair removal but are unsure if you want to undergo the procedure, ask yourself these questions:
Is your razor the one bathroom accessory you can’t live without?
Do your best efforts at DIY hair removal leave you with a rash, bumpy ingrown hairs or itchy stubble?
Does excess facial or body hair make you feel self-conscious?
Do you wear clothing that is designed to cover unwanted hair?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you would be a perfect candidate for laser hair removal with Dr. Guarnieri. The areas that we treat at Williamsburg Plastic Surgery are: chin, upper lip, underarms, bikini area, legs full or half and men’s back and chest.
Our advanced laser technology can offer you a customized treatment for unwanted hair. Call (757) 345-2275 for an appointment today!
Comments are closed.